This Florida inspired architectural gem is a fabulous floor plan for a discerning family that features everything you could want in an estate home. This property includes two separate parcels with the rear lot offering an irrigation well. Secured behind the gates of Meadow Oaks on the exclusive Santa Rosa Plateau, this property is almost 10 acres of usable land is suitable for horses, vineyards or additional garages. Massive oaks and an acre pond enhance this dream estate. With over 6700 square feet of luxury living space inside, the four bedroom residence functions like a single story floor plan with 3 bedrooms downstairs and an extra bedroom and large game room and teen room on the upper level with wrap around balcony. The master bedroom is spacious with a coffee bar, tons of storage and a bathroom that includes steam shower and bidet. The private office includes a large amount of built ins. Covered patios afford exceptional views of the pool, pond, pasture and foothills. The exquisite interior design is both beautiful and comfortable at the same time. Designed for extended entertaining options, the chef's kitchen opens to a massive family room with envelope doors that open to the outdoor kitchen and pool area. A resort like setting with pool and waterfall are included. There is an oversized four car garage attached.
Scott and Barbara Walker of Coldwell Banker Res Brkg - Bear Creek
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Range/Oven: Double Oven
- Trash Compactor
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Zoned Air
- Heating System: Zoned Heating
- Roof: Concrete Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Guarded Gate, Monthly HOA Dues, On-Site Guard, Quarterly HOA Dues
- Exterior Construction: Circular Driveway
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Parking: Gated Parking
- Patio: Covered Patio, Deck/Patio, Open Patio
- Pool: In Ground Pool
- Porch/Deck: Deck/Patio
- Spa: In Ground Spa
- Alarm System: Security System
- Fireplace: Fireplace in Living Room
- Interior Construction: Bar, Beamed Ceilings, Bonus Room, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum System, Double Entry Doors, Family Room, High Ceilings, Living Room, L-Shaped Dining Room, Main Floor Bedroom, Many Built-Ins, Master Bedroom on Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Security System, Separate Family Room, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: 204 - Murrieta-Hills West
- Horse Facilities: Horse Trails, Unimproved Horse Property
- View: Mountain View, Water View
- Water Utilities: Agricultural Well
- Rural Setting: Rural Area
The information being provided by CARETS® is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the CARETS® MLS.
This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site. Any information relating to a property, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.
The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS® and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
CRMLS, Inc., data content displayed on this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.